Return Refund and Cancellation
If you wish to cancel any confirmed enrolment from any course , you have to mail us at “ firstname.lastname@example.org” with your email ID and Phone number used during registration and show the specific cause of cancellation . Interactive Cares will refund the 70% of the course fee , If you make the cancellation within 24 hours of your course purchase ; IC will refund 50% of the fee ,if you cancel within 36 hrs of course purchase; Finally we will refund 25% of the course fee if you cancel within 48 hrs of you purchase .
In case of any cancellation from your confirmed courses made deliberately by us , Interactive Cares shall mail the students and pay the full amount paid by the students within 48 hrs of cancellation .
Refund policy :
All our school learning courses come with a trial period of 7 days trial . Within these 7 days you can get a refund , if you don’t like our course or don’t find it useful .
A refund request has to be made on “ email@example.com” or by calling on 0000000000000 within 7 days of the enrollment .
The refund shall be made by bank account within 10 working days .
Refund after free trial:
We have free trials for many of our courses . If you start a free trial, it begins before you are first charged, so there will be no payments to be refunded. You can’t get a refund for any payments made after your free trial ends.
Honor Code :
All students participating in the class must agree to abide by the following code:
- I will register for only one account, unless I have permission to open other accounts in Interactive Cares .
- My answers to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions).
- I will not use any illegal means to pass the quizzes .
- I will not let my user be used by anyone else .
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.